Northwestern Ontario Chapter
Meetings and Events
WSN inaugural Thunder Bay Health and Safety Conference May 1st, 2019
The theme of the inaugural Thunder Bay Health and Safety Conference, hosted by Workplace Safety North and Public Services Health and Safety Association, is “Building safer communities.”
More than 200 attendees will gather on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 for the opportunity to network and share knowledge with professionals from diverse industries on trending health and safety topics. Enjoy keynote speakers, attend informative sessions from health and safety professionals, and visit the trade show.
Key areas of focus for presentations include:
- Workplace well-being and mental health
- Safety culture and management systems
- Industry-specific high risk hazards
- Research and innovation
Early bird pricing until March 8, 2019--save $25. Also, receive a 10% discount when you register six or more delegates. Please contact Carol Lessard at [email protected] or 1-888-730-7821 ext. 265 for group registrations.
WSPS Forum North Health and Safety Conference November 5th and 6th, 2019
SAVE THE DATE: It’s that time of year where we are actively working to bring Thunder Bay it’s most exciting and innovative conference yet! Join us for the 2019 Partners in Prevention Forum North Health & Safety Conference & Trade Show, November 5 & 6 at the Victoria Inn in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
What’s Your Story?
Themed, “What’s Your Story?” this year's Partners in Prevention conference focuses on YOU! The "safety superhero" who advocates for health and safety improvement in your workplace.
Forum North has an excellent lineup of keynote speakers who will inspire and motivate you. This year’s conference will address the challenges you face and provide solutions that best meet your health and safety needs. Whether you are a seasoned health and safety professional or just starting out, this innovative and informative conference has something for everyone.
- Jamie Mason Cohen, Leadership and Performance Expert, will speak on What Your Signature Says About Your Leadership Style & how to gain a new level of self-awareness through handwriting traits.
- Greg Wells, Health & Performance Expert, Physiologist, Bestselling Author, presents the scientific solution to global challenges. He will share simple tactics and outline how to improve your health and supercharge your life so you can reach your full potential.
- Tony Gareri, CEO, Corporate Speaker, Bloggers & Culture Enthusiast, will share strategies and innovative ways on how to jump-start your culture and boost your leadership.
- Graham Sherman, Co-Owner, Tool Shed Brewing Company, a small business owner who turned big business, worked his way through a tough economy and grueling competition against monster-sized companies. Graham will speak on his experience and unique approach to disrupting the market!
Hot Topic Sessions
A program designed just for you, speakers will discuss some of the hottest topics & issues of northern workplaces including Mental Health, Opioid Addiction Crisis; Supervisor Essentials AND MORE!
Stay tuned for more information on the Forum North Health & Safety Conference. Super Early Bird Rates available now. Don’t miss out on the savings and register today! Conference program to follow.