Student Outside Canada

Student Outside Canada

I am a full-time student outside Canada. Which member type should I apply for?


All full time students may apply for student membership, no matter in which country they are a full time student, as long as the applicable proof of “student status” is provided.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.