Employer: Skyjack Inc.
Location: Guelph, ON
Expires: no expiry date
- A University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Safety Engineering or Human Factors Engineering with a P.Eng or E.I.T designation.
- Three to five years of experience working with mobile equipment would be a definite asset.
- Superior communication skills; both verbal and written, along with strong technical writing skills and experience is essential.
- Experience participating in safety reviews would be an asset.
- Standards committee experience would be a definite asset.
- Ability to work effectively in groups, as well as independently, with minimal supervision is required.
- Provide assistance to product development activities by providing product safety input as needed.
- Conduct safety reviews of new concepts and machines.
- Developing Skyjack Requirements, protocols and compliance of machines within these requirements including, but not limited to; reviewing the Operating and Parts & Service manuals, reviewing labeling of units, reviewing sales and marketing material, reviewing manufacturing processes and documentation and creating and reviewing customer response documents.
- Assisting customers with issues relating to the use of aerial platforms and Product Safety.
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding product safety standards and/or training.
- Represent Skyjack at safety related shows, conferences and standards committee meetings.
- Promotion of Skyjack Safety and training programs may require travel to industry events.
- Other duties as assigned
Do you like this post?