- How do we track website hits/statistics?
- How do I insert a Calendar Invite into an Email?
- How do we set up event registration that combines pay online and pay at the door?
- To track statistics for your website, the easiest tool to use is Google Analytics.
- First, you'll need a Gmail/Google account
- You'll have to embed HTML tracking code into your site. You'll then be able to track visitor statistics for individual pages or for the whole site
- Instructions: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1008015
... so that recipients can add the event to their Outlook, etc.
Was this helpful?